November 3, 2010 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - CaffeineLabs has announced the release of Barcode Scanner Plus 1.0, its cutting edge, in-store price comparison app for iPhone and iPod touch. The primary goal of CaffeineLabs newest app is to help consumers make informed purchase decisions during the holiday season.
Using the iPhone's built-in camera, users are able to scan barcodes and compare tens of millions of product prices online. Barcode Scanner Plus's success lies in its ability to accurately scan any commercial barcode and search millions of products returning the lowest price in seconds.
* History of all scanned products
* Auto Scan - Just point the camera at the barcode, no buttons to push
* Email all results and links to review later on a Laptop/Desktop computer
* Manually search by product name if there are no barcodes
* Scans all commercial barcodes, including: EAN13, UPCA, EAN8, UPCE, QR
* Internet Access (WiFi or Cellular)
* Supports iPhone (3GS, 4)
* Camera for auto scanning, or manually enter any barcode or product name without a camera
Pricing and Availability:
Barcode Scanner Plus 1.0 is offered at an introductory rate of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
CaffeineLabs is headquartered in Berkeley, California. The company's primary mission of "developing powerful products based on simple ideas," has resulted in the creation of efficient, consumer informing applications and solutions focused on simplifying the process of day-to-day activities. CaffeineLabs provides engineering jump-start and consultancy services for companies looking to deliver great mobile products and web applications. Copyright (C) 2010 CaffeineLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.