November 15, 2010 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Sungai Buloh, Malaysia - Independent iPhone app developer, emirBytes, announced today that iVanity Elegant 2.0 is available for download in the App Store. Specifically developed for the iPhone and iPod touch platform and utilizing the touch interface, iVanity Elegant was created for girls so that they can start experimenting with makeup applications, without actually needing to own any (which can be costly).
The developer commented that the app has received a total make over, based on user's feedback. "iVanity started out as a simple app to add make-ups to a portrait photo. Many people have bought it and many are kind enough to offer some improvements ideas direct to our email. We have reviewed their ideas and compiled them together with some of our own and give the app iVanity a total make over. Due to the massive upgrade, we stepped up the version number from 1.2 to 2.0. We hope the current users of iVanity are pleased with the update, and of course we welcome any ideas for future updates."
iVanity Elegant now features:
* Fully customizable make up items and accessories - users can move, rotate, resize, colorize, and adjust the amount
* New functions - "Match" and "Level" make editing items that come in pair easier
* "Makeup Advisor" teaches girls on how to apply makeups based on their facial features
* Apply Greyscale filter to produce awesome effect
* Save it to your device (to set as wallpaper) or upload to your Facebook account
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iVanity Elegant 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
The developer has been involved in making utility softwares for more than 10 years, mostly in Windows desktop platform and Windows Mobile platform, using Delphi and Lazarus. And, recently the developer started to develop for Apple's iPhone platform in the year 2009. The developer also worked in developing games for the Windows platform for 2 years. Copyright (C) 2010 Emir F Samsuddin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.