April 16, 2008 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] The Woodlands, Texas - April 16, 2008 - No Thirst Software LLC is excited to announce the release of MoneyWell 1.3, an important update to its incredibly popular personal financial application for Mac OS X. MoneyWell gives users powerful budget, cash flow, and analysis tools in a simple, single-screen solution.
With this newest release, MoneyWell has simultaneously become more powerful and more international, with four new reports, scheduled transactions, and multiple currencies with user-defined exchange rates. In addition to the two dozen new features, much of the existing functionality has also been improved, including more detailed cash flow graph visuals, added intelligence to allocate income, and better duplicate matching on OFX and QIF imports.
* Repeating transactions with Apple iCal ease of use
* Drag and drop sequencing of accounts
* New smart bucket to view last imported transactions
* Reconcile improved with "smart date" technology
* Income buckets can be grouped for income allocation
* Context menus added for accounts, buckets, and transactions
* Detailed graph column tool tips adding money flow and rollover values
* Quick pick report filters by transaction date and active views
* Ability to hide seldom used accounts and buckets
* Many, many more visual and flow improvements
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 6.9 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
MoneyWell 1.3 is a free upgrade for all 1.x users and is still available to new users at the introductory price of $39.99 USD through the No Thirst Software website. Users may download a free trial that is limited to 200 transactions and try MoneyWell before buying.
In its first month on the market, there were more than 140,000 downloads of the MoneyWell trial. "This incredible immediate interest in MoneyWell shows that people are hungry for a better way to manage their finances," said Kevin Hoctor, president of No Thirst Software LLC, "Our response to this demand has been to quickly turn around new releases containing the top requested features as well as post video tutorials to teach users how to get the most out of MoneyWell."
Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, No Thirst Software LLC was founded by Kevin Hoctor in 2003. Its first product, Debt Quencher, was released in October, 2006 and has received rave reviews for its clean interface and functionality and has been a labeled a "Staff Pick" on the Apple downloads site. Within a week of its release, MoneyWell was also chosen as a "Staff Pick" and a featured product. Kevin has over 25 years experience as an entrepreneur developing software products for business and personal use on the Mac platform. Copyright 2003 - 2007 No Thirst Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.