April 17, 2008 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Traverse City, MI - MacUpdate has launched the MacUpdate Parallels bundle, which is expected to become the largest online Mac software event ever. For a limited time (April 16-29th) you can buy Parallels and 9+ more top Mac apps for only $64.99, saving over $409 on this group of software.
The bundle includes:
* Parallels Desktop* - Run Windows OS and apps from within Mac OS X.
* BannerZest* - Flash presentation software for pro and amateur web designers.
* Sound Studio* - Audio recording and editing tool with automator Monbots.
* DVDRemaster Pro - Duplicate, burn or convert DVD movies for iPod, iPhone or Apple
* Typinator - Types repeating texts and pictures for you.
* Novel writing software.
* Leap - New Spotlight interface with tagging.
* MenuCalendarClock - Menu item calendar/clock with iCal integration.
* Art Text - Create high quality headings, logos, icons, banners and buttons.
* Hazel - Your personal Mac OS X housekeeper.
As with most of these bundle events, there are 3 unlock milestones. As the Mac community hits each of these goals, Sound Studio, BannerZest and Parallels will be unlocked into the bundle for free. Because of the success of users spreading the word during the last 2-event, we fully expect to unlock all of the top tier apps into the bundle this time as well.
Visit MUPromo and be sure to check out the fantastic movie that highlights each of the apps in the bundle. Then take part in the event and purchase the bundle for less than the cost of Parallels by itself.
MacUpdate LLC was founded in 1997 by Joel Mueller while he was in high school. It has since grown into one of the largest online Macintosh communities on the Internet, and the most popular Mac-only software site on the net. All Material and Software (C) 1997-2007 MacUpdate LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.