November 8, 2010 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - Have you always thought that Republicans are dumb red necks who don't know anything about compassion and equality? Do you believe that Democrats are all liberal hippies day dreaming about socialism and puppies and don't know anything about actual governance other than spending? If you are then this game is for you!
Help determine which party is the smartest by competing in The Knowledge Battle! Go head to head against a member of the other party in an American trivia competition. If you win you contribute points to your party's global score which will help establish your party as the smartest in the land!
The game is run through our online server which allows players to see up to the minute standings of the competition. If one party starts to build a lead the other party better be ready to make a move! Come Election Day we will be able to announce which party has the smartest members!
* The Knowledge Battle meter that displays which party is winning The Knowledge Battle!
* The opportunity to destroy a member of the opposing party with your amazing knowledge of America
* 400 trivia questions covering a variety of topics like American History and Current Events
* Daily polls
* Scorecard that gives you a grade on your trivia answering skills
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later (iOS 4.0 tested)
* 9.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Political Fury 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Super Boise, chock full of grit and hell-bent on crafting the best slice of gaming your starved mind has ever tasted! Based out of the Island City of Manhattan we're constantly trying to find ways to inject more pure unadulterated awesomeness into every aspect of our games. Copyright (C) 2010 Super Boise. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.