November 10, 2010 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - If you are looking for romantic get-aways, natural springs in the deep wilderness, alternative lifestyle retreats, healing centers, family vacation destinations, safe places to get naked or just want to have a good soak then this app is for you. With a focus on naturally heated mineral water, this electronic guidebook will help you discover and locate a hot spring tailored to your personal tastes.
Find hot springs by using the interactive map, searching the built-in database or by browsing color pictures. By including map-based navigation, GPS-based distance and heading, as well as written directions, it's usable on and off-line and with or without a GPS. It's available for the iPhone, iPad and IPod Touch.
* 133 reviewed Hot Springs & Spas
* 55 reviewed geo-thermal points of interest
* 200 additional geo-thermal sites to explore
* Guides you to nearby springs based on your current location
* Ratings help you find the best soak
* Search by name or location
* Map-based and written directions
* Detailed breakdown of soaking options
* Lodging, dinning, camping, RV & facility details
* Massage, mud baths, facials and other services
* Yoga, workshops and other activities
* One-tap email or phone reservations
* Color picture viewer
* Links to review, media, historical references & nearby points of interest
* Integrated User's Guide with tips and advice
Also available: Oregon-Washington and Montana-Wyoming
Coming soon: Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada & Idaho
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
California Hot Springs is only $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
The Outsource Cafe specializes and mobile app and server-side software development. Copyright (C) 2010 The Outsource Cafe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.