November 24, 2010 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Scottsdale, Arizona - Word Warrior(TM) isn't the typical word game. Players must act quickly and construct words to defeat enemies. The faster the player can spell a word, the better they will progress. Special levels, such as "Words must start with R" and "Word letter count must be 4", keep the gameplay fresh and challenging.
Word Warrior(TM) also provides a new armory and player customization system that touch devices have hardly presented to date. Each player can choose from thousands of armor/weapon combinations of which they can equip to their avatar. Word Warrior(TM) will literally keep the player 'leveling up' and fighting with words for hours in this epic adventure.
* The player must use wit and word knowledge to battle waves of enemies and progress through the world.
* Sharp and stunning visual graphics.
* Battle many different enemies.
* Conquer foes before they defeat the 'Word Warrior'.
* Multiple battle modes.
* Use elemental letter tiles to deal extra damage.
* Fully customizable character!! Thousands of combinations of armor/weapons. Different items give different upgrades!
* Hours of gameplay. No game is the same twice!
* Detailed in-game tutorial.
Several planned updates are already in the works, offering broader functions, such as Multiplayer and Survival Mode. Additional worlds, enemies, armor, and weapons will continue to be systematically released, free of charge to paid users.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 19 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Word Warrior(TM) 1.2 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founder and CEO Troy Zurawski, continues leading Faro Entertainment into its second year in the mobile gaming market. Faro specializes in bringing dynamic and enticing casino games and casual games to the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This company has a number of new games in development and expects to release a wealth of titles over the next year. Copyright (C) 2010 Faro Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.