April 22, 2008 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Drums, PA - April 22, 2008 - Steven Huey Software is proud to release Hamilton 1.1 - Simple Savings Bond management for Mac OS X. Organize your US Savings Bonds and easily find out how much they are worth. Hamilton 1.1 is the first major update to Hamilton, the first application by Steven Huey Software, an independent Mac OS X software company founded in late 2007.
What's New in 1.1:
* Support for Series E US Savings Bonds issued between 1941 and 1980
* HTML Import & Export for use with the US Treasury online Savings Bond Calculator
* Search: find your bonds fast!
* Printing: take a copy of your savings bonds and their latest values with you
* And More! See http://hamiltonapp.com or http://stevenhuey.com for complete details
* Organize Savings Bonds in groups to easily track all your bonds
* Search your bonds quickly by Serial Number to find the bonds you're looking for
* Download updated redemption values from the US Treasury
* Warnings for bonds too new to cash in, mature bonds, or those subject to an interest penalty
* Import from Savings Bond Wizard or other programs using CSV, and import from the US Treasury
online Savings Bond Calculator using HTML. Export to CSV and HTML too!
* Print a copy of your inventory of Savings Bonds with the latest values
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Pricing and Availability:
A full-featured 30 day demo is available for download from the Hamilton website and the Steven Huey Software website. Individual licenses are $19.95 USD.
Located in Drums, PA, Steven Huey Software, LLC was founded in 2007 by Steven Huey and specializes in software for the Mac. It's introductory product is Hamilton, a simple Savings Bonds management application. All Material and Software (C) 2007-2008 Steven Huey Software, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.