November 29, 2010 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Munich, Germany - Picture Link enables you to link images on your iPad. Use it to hold interactive presentations on your iPad, no matter what presentation program you are used to. Develop iPad application prototypes without any programming skills or simply develop picture stories that have a hyperlinked navigation. Featured by MacBreak Weekly, iPadCTO, OneDayOneApp and PadMania.
How it Works:
Picture Link allows you to place transparent buttons on your pictures. These tap-enabled buttons can be linked to other pictures. It has never been so easy to hold a structured presentation or quickly get a feeling for a user interface of an iPad application:
* Select the pictures by importing them from the photo library of the iPad
* Sort the pictures anyway you want by drag and drop
* Place transparent buttons on dedicated areas and assign a link to another picture
* Present your Picture Link on a projector using the VGA-output
* Share your Picture Link via email
Always wanted to impress your customers with the iPad? Do you want to have a presentation which you can easily sort and hold in a non-linear fashion? Presentations you can adapt to your customer's needs in real-time?
* Design your presentation on whatever program you like (PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, etc.)
* Print your slides as PNGs
* Send them to your mail account on the iPad and download the pictures to the photo library
* Easily link and structure your sales presentation with Picture Link
* Hold your presentation on a projector using VGA-output or in one-to-one meetings
* Share the presentation via email with your sales representatives
Do you have a great idea for a iPad application? However, you want to first check the basic functionality and the look and feel? But you do not want to spend money on programming just now?
* Design your app on whatever program you like (PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop)
* Print your screens as PNGs
* Send them to your mail account and download the pictures to the photo library
* Link your prototype with Picture Link
* Share and discuss the prototype with your team or your customer
* Upload of three Picture Links possible
* Total upload to Picture Link limited to 50 images
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Picture Link is only $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Located in Munich, Germany, Zuhanden GmbH was established by Hans Koenig. Zuhanden specializes in developing iPhone and iPad applications in the business services field. Copyright (C) 2010 Zuhanden GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.