November 30, 2010 in Promotions (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Apimac has announced its participation in the November offer of TheMacBundles with the inclusion of the latest version of its popular application Clean Text. The popular tool for webmasters, graphic designers and magazine editors to reduce text cleanup time.
This new bundle will be available for only 2 weeks and will expire on November 28th. Purchasers of the monthly bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and this guarantee also applies to the BYOB stores.
The 12 programs included in the November Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, and other popular Apple products:
* BookMacster- is the new master bookmarks app for the Mac that manages bookmarks in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino, iCab, Opera, and OmniWeb, and on the web with Delicious, Pinboard, and Google Bookmarks.
* Clean Text - is an award-winning tool for eliminating text formatting issues.
* HoudahSpot - makes searching for files a breeze. It's fast, flexible, and unleashes the full power of Spotlight to find, manage, and clean up files.
* IconBox - is a cool icon organizer/customizer for Mac OS X that features an iPhoto-like way of organizing users' icons.
* iMedia Converter - is an all-in-one converter that supports most DVD and video files thrown at it. It Rips DVDs, converts videos (such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV), and extracts audio from both DVDs and videos quickly and easily.
* MenuEverywhere - makes the menubar's menu accessible from any window on any screen, is unobtrusive, and is highly configurable. It's especially useful for users with large monitors or multiple displays.
* PrintMagic - lets users instantly and easily selectively print, save, or edit any selection of material in virtually any program, including Web browsers. And it includes many additional features!
* RingtoneStudio - lets users easily create as many ringtones as they want for their iPhones from their movies, sound files, and iTunes tracks without having to pay for the ringtones.
* Screen Mimic - allows users to create screencasts (recordings of their Mac OS X desktops) that can be saved as Adobe Flash (SWF), Flash Video (FLV), or Quicktime (MOV) files.
* Simon Bronze - is the essential site monitoring tool that checks web pages, FTP and DNS servers, local or remote ports, and other services for changes or failures. It notifies users via email, sound, speech, Twitter, HTML reports, and other means. Much more!
* StockMarketEye - is an easy to use portfolio tracker and stock watcher that helps users keep an eye on their investments and the stock market.
* WebsitePainter - is a WYSIWYG web editor for creating professional looking Websites which doesn't require knowledge of HTML or programming.
Apimac is a company founded in 1996 dedicated to Mac OS X and iPhone only software. People at Apimac aim to put into users hands applications which they can use in a way they do things every day. Right after opening their apps, users can immediately focus on their task, not even noticing that they're using an entirely new software. Copyright 1996-2010 Apimac. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.