December 1, 2010 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - UVI introduces ElectroBeats by David Guetta. ElectroBeats is a very intuitive beat making application conceived in collaboration with worldwide renowned and most demanded producer David Guetta. Right away, you'll create great sounding beats thanks to a powerful real-time approach and an impressive sound library.
Exclusive: included the sounds from Rihanna's new single Who's That Chick produced by David Guetta.
* Realtime workflow experience with sixteen pads and five different modes:
Pad, Pitch, Velocity, Erase, Mute/Solo
* Exclusive and electro oriented sound library, with hundreds of samples including Bass Drum, Snare, Clap, Rimshot, Cymbal, Hi-Hat, Open Hi-Hats, Acoustic Percussion, Electronic Percussion, FX, Bass, Chords, Leads, Instruments, Vox...
* Two sound generators : sample playback and synthesis oscillator
* Dozens of ready to use drum and construction kits
* Hundreds of patterns to use with the drum kits.
* Note Repeat in multiple resolutions.
* Dynamically change the quantize/repeat resolution while recording : the key to build beats very fast.
* Default quantization for instant gratification
* Save and share your tracks using iTunes
* Bounce song in Wav format
* Multitrack export for use in sequencers like Logic(TM), Live(TM), ProTools(TM), Cubase(TM) and many more.
* Tap Tempo
* Realtime previews (pattern, kits and sounds)
* Convenient undo with snapshots support
* Embedded help in English, French, Spanish and Japanese
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 119 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ElectroBeats 1.0 is only $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
UNIVERS SONS is a leading developer of software-based instruments. The UVI Engine technology powers some of the most successful software-instruments such as Stylus(TM), Atmosphere(TM) and Trilogy(TM) from Spectrasonics(TM), BPM(TM), MachFive(TM), Electric Keys(TM) & Ethno(TM) from MOTU(TM), and XTreme FX(TM) and Plugsound Pro(TM) from UltimateSoundBank(TM). UVI Engine, UVI.net, UVI Soundsource and Ultimate Sound Bank are registered trademarks of UNIVERS SONS, SA. Other products mentioned are the trademarks of their respective manufacturers.