December 2, 2010 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] St. Marein, Austria - toolsfactory software today is pleased to announce the release of rubiTrack 2.4, an update of its GPS enabled activity and exercise journal for the Mac. rubiTrack lets you display, analyze and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, Nike , AMOD GPS Trackers, Suunto and Polar fitness watches as well as the iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G utilizing rubiTrack for iPhone. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and many other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance, workout duration, rating and tags.
rubiTrack keeps track of equipment usage complete with automatic maintenance notifications. It comes with the athlete log, a feature designed to monitor fitness relevant parameters like weight, heart rates, blood pressure, body composition and much more. The athlete log syncs with the Withings WiFi body scale.
rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or in the chart using the mouse.
rubiTrack 2.4 adds the ability to sync with Suunto devices directly. Supported devices include the popular T6c, T6d, X9 and X10 models. rubiTrack is able to access data for devices compatible with the Suunto Moveslink agent software which makes activity data accessible to the Mac. Suunto MovesCount is a free web service for Suunto users provided by Suunto Corporation. More information is available online.
* Activity collection with instant track preview
* Activity calendar and list
* Direct sync with GPS Devices and file import supporting many formats
* Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
* Intelligent adaptive filtering
* Activity comparison
* Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
* GPS data export for track sharing and uploading
* Publishing for putting activities in blogs or online.
* Athlete Log
* Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
New in this Version:
* Adds direct sync for Suunto devices.
* Adds support for the Suunto Moveslink XML file format.
* Adds elevation smoothing elevation only activities.
* Other improvements and bug fixes.
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
rubiTrack is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Located in St. Marein, Austria, toolsfactory software was founded in 1998 by Markus Spoettl. rubiTrack is developed by toolsfactory software, an independent software design studio in Austria. toolsfactory software is based in Austria. All material and software (C) 2008-2010 Markus Spoettl and toolsfactory software, all rights reserved.