December 9, 2010 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] Natchez, Mississippi - SportSync, a new iPhone application from INOV8, LLC, makes it possible to browse college and professional team schedules and sync them directly to the iPhone calendar. The first of its kind in the App Store, SportSync eliminates the need for scouring the internet for team information and ensures sports fans they will never miss an important game again. SportSync's many benefits include:
* Saving Time: By importing the user's favorite team schedules straight to their iPhone calendar, SportSync eliminates the need to scour the internet for schedules and game times
* Default Alerts: Every game comes with a default alert time of one hour prior to the game, which can be modified according to the user's preference. Broadcast information is also included, so the user will always know when their team is on television
* Management: The user can sync as many schedules or un-sync any schedules that are no longer desired
* Past Scores: The final score of any completed game is synced to the calendar entry as a note for future reference
* Ease of Use: SportSync's simple yet intuitive design allow even the most novice iPhone user to quickly and easily sync their favorite team's schedule
* Variety: SportSync includes five professional sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and MLS) and three college sports (men's college basektball, women's college basketball, and CFB). More sports will be added periodically
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Easy and convenient to use, SportSync 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category. SportSync deliver the peace of mind that you'll never miss your favorite team play again.
INOV8, LLC was formed in the Fall of 2010 by two college friends, Zach and Trey, with one goal in mind: to create innovative iPhone applications that are useful and fun to use. Since then, the two have worked tirelessly to create apps that provide simple solutions to everyday inconveniences, and have enjoyed every minute of it. Copyright (C) 2010 INOV8, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.