December 9, 2010 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] San Tan Valley, Arizona - Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Infusions of Grandeur has announced Giftory 3.5 for Mac OS X and Giftory 1.0 for Windows. Perfect for the Christmas season, Giftory helps keep track of gift giving and receiving for multiple people, on multiple occasions, over a period of years. It also helps with managing a holiday budget and with creating and distributing gift wish lists for the entire family.
Giftory lets users set up a group of people, easily categorize them, and create lists of gifts exchanged between them, as well as sort and prioritize the gifts in a variety of ways. Easily manage all sorts of gift exchanges, as well as plan and budget for gifts that have yet to be purchased. Every member of the family can create a wish list viewable by every other member of the family, even those not living in the same household.
If someone's gift giving entails more than a short list of presents that they can write on a sticky note, Giftory can help them. For those shopping on a budget, Giftory can help them. For anyone trying to avoid duplicating previously given gifts or re-gifting to the wrong person, Giftory can help them. For people who have multiple children that they try to buy the same number of presents for or spend the same amount of money on, Giftory can help them.
Version 3.5 for Mac OS X offers a number of enhanced features, including:
* Greatly enhanced budgeting, including an all-new Budget Manager interface
* Improved online shopping integration with Amazon.com and eBay, including a completely re-designed shopping interface
* Storing and management of hiding places and stores for faster, more convenient gift entry
* Keyboard shortcuts for faster, more convenient data entry
Version 1.0 for Windows includes nearly all of the features of the Mac OS X version, plus:
* Publishing of wish lists to a Dropbox account public folder
Giftory is integrated with eBay and Amazon.com, so users may search for gifts, as well as initiate purchases, directly from within the application. Giftory also helps users create wish lists for gifts they wish to receive. Easily publish wish lists for friends and family members to see, either to their own computer or to a MobileMe account (Mac) or a Dropbox account (Windows). A free iPhone app is available, that lets any iPhone user view the wish list of any Giftory user who has published their wish list to their MobileMe account.
Minimum Requirements - Mac OS X:
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 or later
* MobileMe account (required for online publication of wish lists, iPhone integration)
* Internet connection (required for online shopping, online publication of wish lists, iPhone integration)
Minimum Requirements - Windows:
* Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7
* Dropbox account (required for online publication of wish lists)
* Internet connection (required for online shopping, online publication of wish lists)
Pricing and Availability:
Giftory 3.5 for Mac OS X and Giftory 1.0 for Windows are both available immediately for only $19.95 (USD). Except for saving files, Giftory works as an unrestricted application until such time as it is unlocked with a purchased registration code. The wish list and online shopping functionality can be used without a registration code.
Located on the outskirts of Phoenix in San Tan Valley, Arizona, Infusions of Grandeur is a privately held company founded in 2007 by Eric Crichlow, a ten year vet in Mac development. Copyright 2003-2010 Infusions of Grandeur. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and MobileMe are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft, Windows XP/Vista/7 and the the Windows logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.