December 13, 2010 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - PixiTag is the real photo-tagging app to annotate your photos the way you want. Just choose the photo from Photo Album or take picture with device Camera and you can easily tap the image to type text on it. Select your favorite font, color or text size to make your artwork even nicer.
PixiTag is a unique and must have app for every iPhone and iPod touch. It works with original size image and this means you preserve the image quality when saving to Photo Album or sending by email.
PixiTag is useful for just about everyone and every occasion:
* Friends & family (annotate pictures of parties, weddings, friends' reunion, meetings, classmates, and more)
* Work & school (add text corrections to work assets or comment technical illustrations)
* Loved ones (your photo fancy love message = the best gift for your loved one being far away)
* Watermark (protect your artwork with copyright messages)
* Comics (make fun with funny pictures)
* Create visual dictionaries...and much more!
* Save to Photo Album (then MMS from Photo Album)
* Send picture by email
* Upload to Facebook
* Upload to TwitPic
* Stroke drawing
Make your photos informative!
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* .3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PixiTag 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Vadym Ustymenko, founder of Vunet, is a New York based iPhone and web developer. For a decade, Vadym has developed applications for well known companies and organizations such as top financial institutions, world-known auction houses, small and middle businesses, many others as well as personal online entrepreneurship. The iPhone development is the new wave Vadym is diving into and his goal is to keep surprising users with the latest technology innovations. Copyright (C) 2010 Vadym Ustymenko. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.