December 17, 2010 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Waterloo, Canada - Color Petals is a very addictive puzzler with a unique and fun way of refreshing your math skills. Combining unique and easy gameplay, great original music and bright colorful graphics, Color Petals is one of the most original, challenging and fun games on the App Store. Color Petals is easy to learn, fun and casual to play, but difficult to master. It's a new way to learn and play.
* Apple Game Center support enabled!
* All four basic math computations
* Unique, easy and fun gameplay
* Varying difficulty from easy to insanely hard!
* Good for all ages and abilities: from children starting to learn math to masters wanting to improve their calculation speed
* Multiple solutions per level
* Endless hours of fun challenging your brain powers
* Great and original theme music
"Color Petals is a missing link between fun gaming and studying. Bringing Color Petals to the iOS platform is a natural extension of our mission to change the way children of all ages play and learn," says Andrei Grichine, founder of DewDrop Studios.
Using a flower graphic interface, the user is required to make quick mathematical calculations as numbers fly in from the edge of the screen. It brings the addictiveness of puzzle games together with the math skills of Sudoku.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
* 12.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Color Petals 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
DewDrop Studios is an innovative design and software company focusing on customer service, flawless execution and eye-popping presentation. Copyright (C) 2010 DewDrop Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.