December 27, 2010 in Sports (F)
[prMac.com] Fremont, CA - It is not always easy for both parents to attend their children's soccer matches. With iPS Soccer Scoreboard it is easy to keep everyone informed on the progress of the match using SMS, eMail,Twitter and Facebook. Publish amateur or professional soccer scores to SMS, eMail,Twitter and Facebook using iPS Soccer Scoreboard with a press of a button on iPhone/iTouch.
Use the iPS Soccer Scoreboard application to post your children's soccer scores for your friends and family to see. Scores can be sent as "Text Messages (SMS)", "eMailed", posted to your "Facebook" page or sent as tweets to your "Twitter" account.
At the same time you can keep family members, friends, and other interested parties updated on a games progress with a simple press of the button.
* Simple scoreboard user interface - Just touch and change for ease in entering soccer scores
* Customize team and venue name for informed postings - Touch and change
* Send soccer scores via eMail to your friends and family - Press eMail button
* Send soccer scores via Text Message - Press TextMsg button (Require iPhone with iOS 4.0 )
* Post soccer scores to your Facebook page - Press Facebook button
* Tweet scores to you Twitter account to update your followers - Press Twitter button
* Custom comments can be added to all you posts - Enter text in the Custom Message field
* Customize status heading for Facebook posts - Enter text in the Facebook publish page
* Basic or Basic scoreboard - Flip a switch to choose basic or premium scoreboard
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPS Soccer Scoreboard 1.0 is free (iPS Soccer Scoreboard+ is USD $.99) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
My company was Established in September 2010 by Robert Dea a independent software developer. Prior to becoming a independent software developer Robert Dea worked as a software development manager at Intuit, Netscape, Informix and as software development engineer at HP. The activities of my my company is developing social networking applications for the Apple iOS (iPhone/iTouch/iPad) platforms. Copyright (C) 2010 Robert Dea. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.