January 5, 2011 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - App Moments, the makers of the Diet Butler-Daily Food Notifier Alarm with Virtual Fridge for iPhone and iPod touch app, announces the version upgrade for its popular Diet Butler - which serves as a virtual food intake/nutritional manager. Diet Butler version 1.2 is now available worldwide at the App Store for a limited time price of just $0.99 USD.
The Diet Butler upgrade, Version 1.2, carries out a host of design enhancements with the utmost simplicity and with a significant improvement in speed. Users can now experience a much more enhanced input interface, and superior ease of use.
Diet Butler provides users with the power to, with relative ease, better manage their caloric intake, eating patterns and meal planning in order to achieve optimum health and complete nutritional balance without getting sucked into the commercial dieting-product vortex in which nutritional management can be expensive, time-consuming and consistently ineffective.
By assisting users to research, organize and calculate appropriate meal plans, Diet Butler goes to the core of nutritional health - and just in time to assist New Year's resolvers with their 'weightier' declarations - in focusing on the management of the most basic nutritional principles: what to eat and when. Diet Butler 1.2 is a comprehensive dieting support system, meal planning tool and food-notification device that can be seamlessly incorporated into one's daily routine as a practical and easy-to-use health-management program.
"This offer has nothing to do with the amount and type of food people have been eating over the respective holidays; we're not trying to insinuate anything about anyone's late-December/early-January belt-line," said App Moments CEO Huseyin Akindji, with a grin. "But in all seriousness, we have a lot of applications. And Diet Butler is unique because its purpose it to give people a powerful, real-time tool for the cultivation of self-help when it comes to nutrition and personal health, which is something we all know is important and, often, difficult to achieve. It doesn't have to be. Sometimes all you need is a support system, which is why we created the Diet Butler application."
A pocket-sized, albeit high-powered, personal nutritional assistant, Diet Butler determines ideal daily caloric intake based on a calculation of standard physical data that is uncomplicated and easy to compute. Once the Diet Butler has configured ideal intake, it offers a wide range of features which help keep dieters motivated, on-track and safely protected from common weight-management pitfalls such as loss of focus and inconsistency - which are often caused by lack of proper meal planning, real-time support and nutritional organization.
Compatible with iOS 4.1 and later versions, Diet Butler not only helps with meal planning and organization but can, in fact, interact directly by notifying the user when it is time to eat and suggesting food and/or recipes based on the contents of the user's Virtual Fridge.
* Nutritional calculator: Based on a simple and small sampling of data, Diet Butler provides ideal daily food-intake recommendations
* Intake calendar: Diet Butler helps plot a virtual nutritional course for future intake; be it one day or one month in advance
* Meals: Users can create a vast database of appropriate meals that meet Diet Butler's specs for recommended caloric intake
* Recipe builder: Input health-optimizing recipes from a favorite cookbook or magazine
* My Days: Essentially a 'favorites' tab, this function helps the user instantly call upon a healthy plan of action, whenever needed, for those days during which there is little time to plan
* See Your Food (Virtual Fridge): By entering the virtual fridge, the user can instantly see what foods are available and/or recommended in order to better plan eating timelines and stay on top of eating patterns
* Diet notifier: Push notifications inform the user when it is actually time to eat, acting as a pocket-sized dieting coach and motivator
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diet Butler 1.2 is available worldwide for download through the App Store, in the Healthcare and Fitness category for the limited time price of just $0.99 USD.
App Moments is a London, UK-based software company specializing in a wide array of multimedia applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The mission at App Moments is in the name. App Moments aims to provide software that is of professional quality and intrinsically user-friendly enough to be used for the betterment of the customer; even if the usage of said application is confined to the random, available moments which comprise existence in a fast-paced and dynamic world. Copyright (C) 2011 App Moments. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.