January 6, 2011 in Mail (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Hubapps today is pleased to present Attachments, a companion to Apple Mail which makes finding and using emailed files a snap. Attachments requires no setup, and transparently monitors for new files, making it perfect for those users who do not wish to hire an IT consultant to set up their email. It provides a plethora of useful tools for working with attachments, including Quicklook previews, cloud sharing, zip archiving, drag-n-drop, search-n-sort, and all manner of ease-of-use features which Mac users expect from first rate utilities.
From the product page: "Ever had trouble finding that file attachment someone emailed you? The perfect companion to Apple Mail, Attachments provides a direct and intuitive view of all attachments so you can find (and use!) them and then get on with your life."
Attachments is like an uber-folder for email files.
* Automatic, constant, live-updates instantly as receive new emails are received
* Image grid (like iPhoto) to see thumbnails of all attachments
* Sortable table shows details of files (size, type, who sent it, etc.)
* Quicklook integration to look inside any file (just like Finder)
* Search for specific files
* Move, open, print, or delete
* Show the original email, or reveal in Finder
* Lots of sharing options: re-email, make a zip archive, upload it to the cloud and share the link
... and more. Attachments is for users of Apple Mail only; webmail users should instead purchase "Downloads", also newly available from Hubapps in the Mac App Store.
* Intel-Mac Compatible
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Attachments is $4.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
Hubapps is dedicated to delivering great apps for the center of the digital lifestyle. Since 2000, its apps have delighted and served thousands of people, helping them to work less, accomplish more, and have fun. Copyright (C) 2000-2011 Hubapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OSX are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.