January 7, 2011 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Salt Lake City, Utah - Matthew King, leading developer of finance apps, today is pleased to announce the release of the newly updated and improved Mortgage Calculator +. Mortgage Calculator + is an essential tool for home buyers or those looking to refinance a current mortgage, and it's a must-have for professional brokers and realtors looking to offer the best service to their clients. This handy app quickly calculates monthly payments and more for any fixed rate mortgage loan (or other fixed rate loans including auto, credit card, student, etc.).
This easy-to-use tool also allows users to:
* Input additional info. Enter a down payment amount, annual taxes and insurance, and any monthly fees to determine how they affect monthly payments
* Determine price per square foot. Enter the home's square footage to help determine the best value per dollar
* Create a favorites list. Save calculations in the Favorites tab and come back to them later when comparing houses and loan options
* See a payment table. Use the handy payment table to see an amortized schedule of all the monthly payments and how much interest will be paid over the life of the loan
* E-mail quotes. Send calculations and tables to any e-mail address
* iPhone, iPod touch, and compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 0.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mortgage Calculator + 4.3 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Review copies are available upon request.
Matthew King is an engineer, programmer, and financial expert. In addition to Mortgage Calculator +, he has developed other leading applications including Debt Snowball Pro, Loan Calculator - What If?, 3500 Random Fun Facts, Optical Illusions, and Bizarre Holidays. Copyright (C) 2011 Matthew King. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.