January 10, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Ontario - Marsen Software is thrilled to announce the release of Doc Review 1.1 for iPad, available now through the iTunes App Store. Doc review allows two persons sitting opposite each other to review a PDF document using the same iPad. A draggable ruler is used to highlight the line someone is talking about, and to highlight to the other party on their side of the screen.
Doc Review Features:
- Sit how one usually sits at a coffee place / table, when meeting clients/colleagues/friends to go through a document - no more looking over each other's shoulder to see which line someone is talking about
- Draggable ruler that syncs it's position with the other side
- Buttons to quickly bring the opposite side to the same line that you are on
- Integration with Mail; Open PDF attachments directly from Mail
- Useful for reviewing insurance policies, contracts, tenancy agreements, essays etc with clients, colleagues and friends
"Doc Review is the first iPad App that fits with how we conduct our day to day business when we meet at coffee places - we sit opposite each other when going through documents" said Victor Kasenda, Marsen Software's founder. "This is useful for going through insurance policies, contracts, essays etc on the iPad, and your clients will definitely have a better experience than flipping through tons of paper "
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Doc Review is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Marsen Software is based in Toronto, ON Canada. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Marsen Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.