January 13, 2011 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Charleston, WV - upiksoft today announced that their application myBanquet, is now available exclusively for iPad. myBanquet makes it incredible easy to organize your Invitee List, do seating assignments and charts, and manage reservations. Ideal for Weddings, Corporate Banquets, Fundraising banquets, Anniversaries, Gala Dinners, Reunions, Workshop labs, etc.
Some of myBanquet features include:
- Design and create multiple banquet layouts
- Import contacts from your favorite spreadsheet
- Import contacts from your Facebook
- Synchronize your invitations with Facebook Event
- Predefined templates
- Create and reuse your own templates
- Multiple Reports: Invitee List, Table List, Unconfirmed, Confirmed, Not seated, Banquet Layout, etc.
Please visit our website for more information, including screenshots, tutorial and a video of the application.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 7.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
myBanquet 1.0 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Upiksoft is a software company dedicated to make complex problems simple. Upiksoft was founded by Geoffrey Chu, a Systems and Software Engineer with over 15 years of experience in the industry. Copyright (C) 2010 Upiksoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.