January 15, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver (BC) Canada - Mind Juice Media today is pleased to announce the release of Animal Stickers 1.1 for iPad. "Animal Stickers" provides an interactive virtual sticker book for kids. With a traditional sticker book, kids only get to use each background page and each sticker once, and all they can do is change the position and orientation of the sticker. Once the stickers are set in position, that's it. They can often be difficult or impossible to move without tearing.
"Animal Stickers" solves all of these problems, and provides many other benefits. Kids can:
* Choose a background image (and then change it easily at any time)
* Drag and drop multiple copies of the same sticker
* Move, rotate, flip and resize stickers using an intuitive two-finger pinching motion
* Rearrange the stacking order of the stickers
* Save their creations (including autosave when closing the app)
* Reload their creations at any time and continue editing them
* Share their creations with friends and family via email, as well as by saving an image to the iPad's Photos collection.
Select from different sticker categories, which currently include:
* Jungle Animals
* Forest Animals
* Exotic Animals
* Plants & Decorations
"Animal Stickers" comes with over 60 stickers already, and many more will be added soon.
Stickers currently include:
* And many, many more
"Animal Stickers" provides children with hours of entertainment, and makes that long car ride or that wait at the doctor's office more enjoyable for both parent and child!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 12.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Animal Stickers 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Mind Juice Media Inc. is an independent software development company founded in 2009, whose goal is the creation of innovative new games and apps for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Mind Juice Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.