May 27, 2008 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Ashdod, Israel - Apparent Software is delighted to announce ImageFramer 2.0, their custom image framing utility for Mac OS X. With a focus on ease-of-use, ImageFramer can apply photo-realistic frames to digital images, drawings or any original artwork. Users can add single frames (with multiple mats), watermarks, batch process several images at a time, as well as colorize or adjust Hue, Saturation and Brightness of the frames for maximum flexibility.
ImageFramer 2.0 now includes over 60 frame designs, and supports multiple variations to allow easy comparison of various framing designs. Artists and photographers alike will love the ability to adapt the color, size and mat for the best appearance with very flexible export options. ImageFramer also offers a selectable background color to simulate hanging on a wall.
Version 2.0 is a major release, sporting many improvements and bug fixes.
* Frame personal and family images in batch or one by one
* Apply flat color or photorealistic frames
* Adapt the color, and mat of the frame for the best painting appearance before ordering a real one
* Selectable background (wall) color to preview hanging on a wall
* Easily compare multiple variations for each image
* Adapt the color and sizes of the frame and the inner mat
* Export the framed image to a number of formats in a number of sizes
* Flexible watermarking support using images
* Use standalone or with Adobe Lightroom or other programs
* Over 30 new photorealistic frames
* Full user manual available, including instructions of adding own frames
English, and Japanese
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 13.9 MB Hard Drive space
* Core Image
Pricing and Availability:
ImageFramer 2.0 can be purchased for $39.00 USD (per single computer license). A Family option is available for only $49.00 USD. A full-featured, trial version can be downloaded. This version 2.0 release is a free and recommended update for all existing customers.
Located in Ashdod, Israel, Apparent Software is a privately funded company founded in 2006 by Jacob Gorban. Leveraging his experience in internet and Windows development, Jacob has been programming for more than 12 years. With a focus on the Mac platform, Apparent Software's mission is creating useful and unique software, complemented by first-class support for its customers. Copyright 2007-2008 Apparent Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.