January 19, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Kobe, Japan - WineSpace Inc today is pleased to announce the release of ReverseCamera 2.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. With this reverse playback application, the users can enjoy reverse-playback movies and voices right after the moment you shot videos. Then, dull and normal videos can become a totally fresh and new creation: full of surprises and discovery. The function to play back movies in reverse way is definitely distinguished and unique. Version 1.6 now includes new way to playback sounds and bug fix in the converting feature.
How to reverse playback your videos:
* To reverse the video right after you shot:
First, shoot a video using 'start' and 'stop' button. Then, use the triangle button facing leftward to reverse playback.
* To reverse the videos from your Camera Roll (converting function):
Tap, 'Movies,' 'Convert Video,' and then 'Convert,' to choose a video from your Camera Roll. After choosing, converting starts automatically. When converting is done, press 'Play' to playback reverse way.
* Converting function is useful if you'd like to enjoy a reverse movie longer than 30 seconds. Only iPhone-standard videos can be converted.
* Slow-motion playback(x1/2, x1/4, x1/8) and quick-motion playback(x2, x4, x8)
* Easy compiler to cut off unneeded intro or outro of the movie
* The slide bar: You can easily access the point you would like to see, even during playback
* Frame rates and frame frequencies are configurable
* Saving feature: The movie you shot will be saved in the Movie Library of the application
* Copying feature: You can export the movies in the Movie Library to your Camera Roll
* Share feature on YouTube and facebook. When you upload a movie, the URL of the corresponding movie will be automatically copied on clipboard, which means you are ready to tweet or text about the movie
* Voices in the reverse playback movies are now understandable because we have adopted a new way to playback sounds. And it became configurable
* Do not run a risk, for example to jump off from a high place etc., trying to shoot an interesting video
* Recording may stop before the set number of frames depending on your device's memory
* Converting feature may take about 3 minutes to convert a 30-seconds movie
* iPhone 3G/3GS/4 and new iPod touch (Converting function is not for 3G)
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 6.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ReverseCamera 2.0 is now $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) now on SALE. Price Down Sale ends in January ($0.99 and $1.99). There's a free-of-charge version of this application excluding saving feature and converting function. Let's give it a try!
WineSpace Inc., often reminds people of wine, but our business is not only wine-related. Our business concept now is To develop software to support people expressing their sensitivity. The source of the company name actually comes from the starting point of our business, a social service dealing with wine. Copyright (C) 2011 WineSpace Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.