May 29, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Scottsdale, Arizona - Cynical Peak Software announces the update of Scorecard 1.3, their golf scorecard and statistics application for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista. Scorecard allows golf enthusiasts to track statistics on Mac and Windows systems. The application offers comprehensive statistics, helping users discover trends and explore aspects of their gameplay that might otherwise go unnoticed. Statistics are viewable over a period of time, offering users an idea about whether they are improving or need to work on areas of play.
Scorcard 1.3 gives golfers further insight into their problems areas with the new Best vs Worst statistics. Best vs Worst presents a comparison of key performance indicators which allow the golfer to quickly and easily see what part of their game went wrong when they didn't perform well. They can then focus on improving that portion of their game to improve their overall game play.
Feature Highlights in Version 1.3:
* Track your handicap and anti-handicap to monitor your overall game play.
* Follow over 30 essential stats to monitor all aspects of your game.
* Easy course and round entry to quickly update your stats after each round.
* HTML export of rounds for displaying on the web.
* Deactivation of rounds for the statistics window to allow the user to focus on a time period or set of rounds.
* Printing of the statistics screen.
* Smart selection of the course when adding a new round based on play history.
* Statistics can now be based on all tees for a course.
Various Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes include:
* Added notification of available updates
* Added support for dragging statistics from the Statistics tables
* Added new stats - compare best vs worst stats
* Added support for shortcut files. You can now create shortcuts from the application support folder to the required user data (license, database, settings)
* Modified where Scorecard saves user settings
* Updated the Web export banner
* Fixed an issue with multiple courses having the same name
* Miscellanious bug and performance issues
System Requirements Mac:
* Requires Mac OS X v10.4.3 or later.
* 2.4 MB Hard Drive space.
System Requirements Windows:
* Requires Windows 2000, XP, or Vista.
* .Net Framework 2.0 or newer.
* 3.6 MB Hard Drive space.
Pricing and Availability:
Scorecard 1.3 may be purchased for $29.95 USD and comes with a fully featured demo that is limited to 5 rounds.
Headquartered in in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cynical Peak Software, LLC was founded in 2003 by President and CEO, Brad Miller, with a focus on bringing high quality software to the Macintosh platform. Copyright 2003 - 2008 Cynical Peak Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.