January 24, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today the launch of TheMacBundles' January Bundle and the addition of many new highly rated titles to its innovative Build Your Own Bundle (BYOB) stores. All of the titles in the TheMacBundles' stores are compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All 12 titles in the January Bundle also are available in the new BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The January Bundle includes Macworld Gems and other highly rated programs and is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a saving of over $330 off of the over $380 retail value of the software (a saving of 87%)! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the January Bundle receive a $5 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $44.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their bundle!
This new bundle will be available for 4 weeks and will expire on February 20th. Purchasers of the monthly bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and this guarantee also applies to the BYOB stores.
The 12 programs included in the January Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, and other popular Apple products:
* Bevy - is a new app launcher that shows all of the user's app icons neatly organized within a single window.
* Deliver - sends files and folders to remote and local destinations, sends automatic e-mail delivery notifications, can compress files, can create low resolution PDF previews, and offers other advanced professional features.
* Graphic Inspector - is a quality control solution which checks entire folders of graphics files for potential problems according to specific workflow requirements. It's a useful app for both professional and home photographers.
* iDeal CRM - is a user-friendly, easy-to-understand customer relationship management (CRM) system for getting the user's business data centralized and organized. It supports invoicing, contact management, project management, and much more. It includes both a Mac and a Windows license.
* InPaint - reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the selected area's boundary. Removing undesirable objects from still images, such as logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text, or other undesired artifacts is easy with Inpaint.
* iPrint - adds a Dock menu and a simple but powerful keyboard shortcut to OS X that lets users instantly and easily print just the text they select in any program.
* MacTVision - lets users view their favorite TV shows, movies, and videos, catch live news, watch games, and even stream radio right from their Macs. It's easy to use and install, includes free lifetime updates, and has no monthly fees.
* MenuEverywhere - makes the menubar's menu accessible from any window on any screen, is unobtrusive, and is highly configurable. It's especially useful for users with large monitors or multiple displays.
* Notepad - allows users to collect, save, copy, paste, edit, search, password protect, and organize all their favorite snippets and notes with ease.
* Slink - is the easy and secure way for users to remotely connect to their home networks. All shared services on their home networks automatically appear in the Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and other applications just as they do at home.
* USB Backup - is a cool Mac utility that allows users to automatically backup their USB flash drives and other USB devices.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.