January 24, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Permeative Technologies, one of the largest and fastest growing gaming company, released new Utility App Draw Smart for both iPhone and iPad which is now available for download in App Store.
Draw Smart is an app which can be used at workplaces or training institutes. It is mainly used for making diagrammatic models related to networking and other planning. It is also used preparing flow charts, diagrams and presentations.
No need to go to your desktop to create documents or any need to buy high end application at huge price. The benefits of Draw Smart are really astonishing and it helps you to be more efficient and productive to get profitable results within minutes.
So start downloading Draw Smart on your iPad explore the fun. Draw Smart is now available in iTunes for download.
This application comes with new and exciting features.
1. Work on multiple work areas simultaneously
2. Work area with grid facility for drawing reference
3. Predefined templates for Flowchart, Floor plan, Network, Venn Diagram,...
4. Draw basic shapes like circle, square and lines
5. Objects in the work area can be panned and pinched to transform
6. Edit or Delete saved Work Areas / Models
7. Share saved models and diagrams with others via email
8. Other basic features like text box, object ordering
"Draw Smart is an interesting utility app in which you can prepare presentations, budget charts, flowcharts and UI diagrams to impress your colleagues and seniors", says Mr. Narasimha Reddy, MD of Permeative Techonologies.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 5.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Draw Smart 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Permeative is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. Also their team is expert in application development for most of the well know platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows7. Copyright (C) 2010 Permeative. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.