January 26, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Kiboomu, an iPhone app and music development company successfully founded last year by 2 Canadian music and tech-savvy women entrepraneurs, today have launched the last app in their successful award-winning Piano series: ABC Song Piano for iPhone and iPod touch.
The app introduces children to the alphabet from Ant to Zebra as well as playing the piano and reading music in a fun, easy way. All your child has to do is press the piano keys and sing along to the perfectly paced ABC Song. This interactive app encourages children to take a more active role in learning. It's also a really fun way to introduce kids to playing the piano.
With this play-a-song iPhone app, children can do the following:
* Discover the alphabet perfectly paced from Ant to Zebra
* Features four ways to play: Letters, Karaoke and 2 Music learning modes
* Explore learning with each song and piano mode
* Introduces letters A-Z, objects, animal & instrumental sounds
* Records children singing and playing the piano
* Offers sing and read karaoke style lyrics in English, French and Spanish
"Every parent wants their child to play a musical instrument and the number one instrument they choose is the piano. So, we're really excited as it's not only a really fun app for children to play, but research has shown that playing piano helps children in school and raises their self esteem."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 18.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ABC Song Piano 1.1 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music and Educational Games category.
Kiboomu is an Montreal-based development company that creates award-winning music and apps for kids. Founded by 2 Canadian music and tech-savvy entrepreneurs, Kiboomu delivers music and apps that are both fun and educational for kids. Copyright (C) 2011 Kiboomu. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.