January 29, 2011 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Pontirolo Nuovo, Italy - Send messages with animated themes and emoticons to your friends to Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, MMS! A new social way to express your emotions.
"A day without a smile is a lost day", Charlie Chaplin.
If you cannot express the right emotion using the usual words via SMS or e-mail, try with Smiler, you can create endless combinations selecting among dozen the themes, adding your own message and sign it with one of the animated emoticons. No two virtual postcard can be the same!
You can use Smiler in many daily occasions: a dinner invite, a sport victory, a mild thought; but you can use it too to say hello, good morning, a greeting for a special event. You can also use it to greeting your friend about the disastrous performances of his sport team or to send ironic messages to your friends.
To send a Smiler is easy and fun:
- select the recipient to send: App,Email,Facebook,Twitter,iPhoto
- select the postcard theme
- browse in the phone book for who to send a smile to
- add a text message if you want
- select the smile to sign it
- watch the message's preview
- send or save the message to send later
Sending a Smiler is fun, but is more fun to receive them, collect the smiler messages and who has got more will be surely...the most likeable, a real "smiler"!
You can send digital postcards on the following media:
- another iPhone equipped with the Smiler application with push notifications (instantly alert the recipient and you when it reads the message)
- a computer or smartphone with email and a browser
- Twitter (Twitpic)
- save a postcard in your camera's photo file for later revision (MMS, email attachment, etc.)
The App also works in compatibility mode with your iPad and iPod touch with Wi-Fi connection.
If you have the iPhone or the iPod touch 4 the graphics is optimised for the Retina Display!
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 18.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Smiler 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Located in Pontirolo Nuovo, Bergamo/Italy, Simiula is a new privately held Italian company founded in 2009 by Gerardo Iula. From home computer games, to the PC application software, internet 1.0, to the modern Apps for mobile devices with touch screen, Gerardo has been since 1984. The company leverages the latest technologies, but used in creative ways and always connected to social networks. Copyright (C) 2010 Simiula. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.