January 31, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Union City, California - Sulaba Inc today is pleased to announce the release of the addictive 'Ring Master Toss/Throw 3D game' for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Remember the old-time ring-toss games at carnivals and arcades - where you'd throw a ring at an array of bottles to win fun prizes? Now you can enjoy the same classic gaming experience on your 4g iPhone/iPad.
Ring Master Toss 3D uses some of the best available games physics to deliver multiple levels of fun, with four unique room settings, five music themes, and three customizable target grid matrix settings: 4x4, 5x4 or 6x4.
* Follow the Camera ring toss feature (optional) lets you choose shorter or longer views of the game room angle
* Change the music theme dynamically, or turn off audio completely
* Dynamic game physics, with sliding, sloping, circling, bouncing off the side wall, etc.
* Choose a target grid that matches your comfort level (6 x 4, 5 x 4, 4 x 4)
* Five music background scores to suit your taste
* Change the score dynamically during game play: Carnival/Arcade, Inferno, Soft Rock/Pop, etc. (sam - good to list them all)
* Top Score Retained
* Customizable background sounds - turn on/off applause (clapping) and laughter
* Improve your concentration, strategic skills, and mental sharpness as you explore the advanced game physics over time
Four cool room settings to suit your taste:
* Awesome Rustic Metallic Shed
* Private Party Hall
* Watch out! Slippery Mosaic Pool Room
* Aesthetic Modern Murals Textures Game Room
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 33.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ring Master Toss 3D 1.03 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Please check other great creations from Sulaba.
Sulaba Inc, provides strategic and tactical IT business solutions, specializing in mobile application product development, project management, and open source ERP/database integration services. We believe consumer-based mobile devices such as Smartphones and Tablets can serve the special needs of all ages and abilities, including the physically challenged. Copyright (C) 2011 Sulaba Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.