February 2, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Parma, Italy - Shiny Frog today is pleased to announce the release of 1TapAlarm+ 1.3, the popular tool for setting timers on iOS is now available in a Pro version. 1TapAlarm+ ships without Ads, with multiple timers support and with the ability to record vocal memos. 1TapAlarm, in both Pro and iAds version, is the easiest and enjoyable way to set a timer with just one tap on every iOS device.
Available for just $1.99, 1TapAlarm+ is your best buddy for completing your GTD tasks, helping you to remember important appointments, limit the time spent on social networks and avoid to burn your delicious apple pie. 1TapAlarm+ is designed to be easy and friendly. Setting timers is just one tap away.
1TapAlarm+ has the following features:
* Set up to 3 different timers, you will be notified even if the app is closed or the iOS device is locked
* Record a vocal message for each timer. You can play the memos back when a timer expires (or sooner if you like your voice!)
* Choose up to 8 different alarm sounds with the ability to loop them
* Set up customizable text messages for each timer
* 1TapAlarm+ shows a counter on its icon to keep track of the active timers
* Elegant landscape mode with swipe gestures to set timers
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 14.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
1TapAlarm+ 1.3 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Shiny Frog is an Italian creative firm founded in 2006 that focuses on iOS and Mac OS X software design and development. Shiny Frog always strive to deliver cool, up-to-standard products with a keen eye for cutting-edge solutions and a commitment to excellence. (C) 2011 Shiny Frog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.