February 4, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - We're celebrating the (way to early) launch of the 2012 Presidential Campaign by releasing a Lite version of Political Fury: The Knowledge Battle. That's right... the only game featured by Apple in its election center last November now has a Lite version!
New features in political fury since release:
Over 200 new questions added
Current event questions are now added each week!
Gameplay changes which switch the focus of the game from reaction time to actual knowledge!
Highlights of first knowledge battle (With almost 60,000 online games played!)
1) Democrats win, barely... Democrats (50.81%) vs. Republicans (49.19%)
2) Average best response time... Democrats (2.15 seconds) vs. Republicans (2.18 seconds)
3) Republicans are Motivated... Republicans played 9.4 games on average vs. 7.8 games for Democrats
Funny things people know, and don't know...
1) 60% of players can't identify John Glenn was the first man in space
2) 75% of Americans players incorrectly think the United States has declared war on France
3) 93% of players knew Baghdad was the capital of Iraq.
Interesting poll data...
1) When asked if they supported the Tea Party... 42% agreed
2) When asked if they agreed with plans to repeal Health Care Reform... 64% said yes
3) When asked if they supported the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"... Split 50-50
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Political Fury 1.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Political Fury Lite is now available for free in the app store!
Super Boise, chock full of grit and hell-bent on crafting the best slice of gaming your starved mind has ever tasted. Based out of the Island City of Manhattan we're constantly trying to find ways to inject more pure unadulterated awesomeness into every aspect of our games. Copyright (C) 2011 Super Boise. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.