February 7, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Houston, Texas - Objective App LLC announced the release of Photo Info Viewer 1.0 on the App Store. Photo Info Viewer is an app for the iPad that allows users to display all the metadata stored in their photos. Featuring an elegant and simple photo browser, Photo Info Viewer lets the user switch between three display modes: Photo View, Photo Info, Photo Map. The information being displayed includes date, camera settings and photo location. It is available today on the App Store.
Photo Info Viewer will satisfy the casual users with its elegant display of photos, information (such as date and camera settings) and map when GPS information is available. Photo Info Viewer will also satisfy the most advanced users who wish to access all the metadata and advanced camera settings stored in their photos.
* Browse through photo albums on the iPad. Photo Info Viewer handles the largest photo libraries
* Switch the display mode between Photo View, Photo Info, Photo Map
* Photo Info Mode displays all the metadata stored in picture. Infos such as the date and type of camera is most often contained in digital pictures. For photo enthusiasts, this will be a great way to access EXIF data, such as exposure mode, ISO settings
* Photo Map mode displays the location where the picture was taken on a map. Cameras with GPS, such as the camera on the iPhone, saves the location where the picture was taken
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 0.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photo Info Viewer 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Located in Houston, TX/USA, Objective App LLC was founded in 2010 by JP Hribovsek. Objective App has released many successful apps on the iOS App Store and Mac App Store. These apps remain in the App Store top charts, months after their introduction. Copyright (C) 2011 Objective App LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.