February 7, 2011 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Lille, France - Arobas Music's Guitar Pro Team is happy to announce the release of their Guitar Pro application of iPhone / iPod and iPad, a mobile version of their famous tablature-editor software package.
In its version 1, Guitar Pro mobile is a player for Guitar Pro files, tens of thousands of which are available on the Internet. The particular care given to the visual rendition of scores yields a result that is very close to the desktop version. This mobile version is perfectly compatible with the latest, 6th edition of the software package, and integrates its newest features: rhythmic-slash notation, piano grand staff, 4 voices, etc.
The multitrack sound engine based on samples has been designed to remain light while offering the most realistic sound possible. The interface is warm in design, and remains user-friendly while respecting the Apple standards.
- Supporting PowerTab, GP3/4/5 and GPX formats
- Load files from iTunes, wifi, e-mail, web
- Library included, with search, filters, and favorites
- Multi-track playback, with soundboard: volume / solo-mute / soundbank
- Visual countdown
- 3-level zoom
- Virtual guitar or bass fretboard (also for lefties), and keyboard
Exclusive Guitar Pro features:
- On-the-fly adjustable tempo
- On-the-fly global transposing by half-tones
- Tablature (with rhythmics), standard, and SLASH notations
- Send files via e-mail directly from the application
- Loop-playback of any chosen section
- Easy moving around sections
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 14.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guitar Pro 1.0.3 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Arobas Music, creator and editor of the Guitar Pro software package. Copyright (C) 2011 Arobas Music. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.