February 11, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Pisa, Italy, Independent software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini today are pleased to announce Stamp Art Fever 2.0, a major release update for their simulation game for iOS devices. In Stamp Art Fever, you are an art-stamps collector continuously searching for new pieces to add to your collection.
* Quick Help in main screen
* Two new Collection theme Sets (Storic and xtRare)
* New mode to acquire extraRare stamps with apposite research
* New achievements to unlock
* Most Wanted section: every week find the most paid stamps
* Now the strongbox can be expanded
* Now send short message to friends in multiplayer session
* Better animations
* Better performance
* Bugs fixed
Stay tuned because the developers have a big SURPRISE for the major release of MARCH with new Collection theme Sets exclusively designed by the artist Cristiano Piatto.
Description Of The Game:
Stamp Art Fever revolutionizes your virtual world, great graphics and a perfect game of chance allows this application to become a must have. Download it immediately and begin to categorize your stamps. You have several ways to get the stamps you are looking for: the Philately and the Black Market. The game is enlivened by events, such as fire and theft, which could slow down your career.
Main game elements:
* Visit the Philately and make your purchases
* Sell to shop your duplicates and create a portfolio with which buy the missing
* Search your missing copy in the Black Market
* Increase your credit "dirty" on the Black Market by selling your duplicates
* Protect your collection from Fire and Theft
* Connect with your friends and propose exchanges (multiplayer)
* Help on line with the game rules
* Over 120 original prints and 20 levels of play
* Support for multitasking iOS 4 compatible devices: switch instantly from one application to another
* Detailed graphics with high resolution to take full advantage of iPhone 4 Retina display
* Multiplayer exchanges sessions
* OpenFeint/GameCenter support
* Future update with new collection sets
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 48.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stamp Art Fever 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Pisa, Italy, independent Italian software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini share a passion for crafting incredibly useful software for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Francesco Chessari. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.