February 11, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Sophia Antipolis, France - L'Escapadou today is pleased to announce the release of Hearts Extravaganza 1.0 for the iPad and the iPhone. The app lets you draw with carefully designed and animated hearts to create stunning animated drawings over your pictures or nice backgrounds, and share your creations via Twitter, Facebook, or email. To celebrate Valentine's day, the app will be free of charge until Monday.
In Hearts Extravaganza, animations are everywhere and even when hearts are removed, they are turned into shooting hearts which fly away. It is is also packed with sound effects: musical chimes when hearts are created and summer night natural sounds. To customize the hearts, a heart designer is provided which allows to play with all the parameters of the hearts and view results in real-time. Parameters include shade of pink, animation effect, heartbeat, size, rotation, distance between hearts and size variation.
"The app has been designed especially for my daughters who love to play with Draw with Stars, one of our other apps, but also wanted to draw with pink hearts. I think it is also a very good app for Valentine's Day" said Pierre Abel, co-founder of L'Escapadou.
* Fully animated hearts with glow and flare effect
* Heart Designer to choose shade of pink, animation effects, heartbeat, size and much more
* Choose a background image from your photo album or use the iPhone camera
* Share your drawings via email, Twitter or Facebook or save them in Photos Album
* Hearts fly away with 3D-like animation when removed
* Natural background sound and additional sound effects
* Multitouch: draw with your 10 fingers/several people can draw together
* Universal App - works on iPad and iPhone
* Retina display for all iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4 users
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 12.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hearts Extravaganza 1.0 is priced at $0.99 USD, but will be free until February 14. It is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
L'Escapadou is a family design studio dedicated to creating fun, creative and educational apps for iPad and iPhone. We are a homeschooling family, and watching our children - 4 and 7 years old - learn has always been a great inspiration for the educational tools we make. The studio was created after the launch of the iPad with the belief that the iPad can be a great tool for learning and creativity. "Dad" has developed and designed applications on Apple computers since Apple IIe and holds a PhD in computer Science, and "Mom" is a translator currently busy home-educating her daughters. Copyright (C) 2011 L'Escapadou. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.