February 14, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Gilbert, Arizona - There's a million to-do apps in the app store. You've probably tried them all! You know how it goes: you download them, you use them for a day or two, you try to enter your to-dos into them, but you soon discover that they're just too much effort, and soon you're back to your moleskine and pencil. We've been there too!
We thought long and hard about why this was happening. We asked our friends and family. Why don't you use these apps that you spent so much money on? What stops you from using them? We all came to the same answer, these other apps were just too clunky, too busy, too complicated. What we needed was an app that was powerful, but which also just gets out of the way and allows us to focus on getting things done! That's why we built Wasabi. We built the to-do app that we knew we would love, and most importantly, that we knew we would use.
Wasabi has all the important features you need to help you capture, organize, and execute your to-dos:
* Rapid capture of new to-dos from virtually any screen in the app
* Organize to-dos by project, goal, or location
* Prioritize your to-dos by dragging them and sorting them
* Over-the-air Synchronization - Keep your to-dos up to date on multiple devices, and protect your data from loss
* Get notified of to-dos when you are close to a location with active tasks
* Create Quicklists(TM) - fast lists of things to do that you create like editing a note
* Set projects, goals, or tasks as your "Focus" allowing you to focus on a single project and line up your ducks and shoot 'em
* Share your to-dos with your family or coworkers: Perfect for honeydo lists
* Change your mind. Convert projects to tasks, tasks to projects and so on
* Add Projects, Goals, and Tasks directly to your iOS home screen for fast access. An app store first
What Wasabi doesn't have is clutter. Just a clean, beautiful, efficient app that you'll actually use because there's nothing getting in your way.
Jiva DeVoe, Random Ideas founder and Chief Software Craftsman said, "We're really excited to launch Wasabi. We think it's going to be the to-do list app that finally 'sticks' with users, and that will help people really get things done! We're especially excited to be the first ever iOS app to bring users the ability to add projects, goals, and tasks directly to their home screens. No other app on the iPhone has this capability."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wasabi 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. For art assets, press materials, or review copies, please visit the Random Ideas website or contact us via email.
Based in the blazing hot desert of Arizona, Random Ideas was founded in 2001 and builds beautiful software for Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad. It publishes Productivity, Utility and Entertainment software, and with the release of the iPhone SDK, now mobile software. Copyright (C) 2001-2011 Random Ideas, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.