February 14, 2011 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - TranslateIt! Team today is pleased to announce the release of TranslateIt! 14, an update to their multilingual dictionary for Mac OS X. TranslateIt! for Mac is a multilingual dictionary that allows you to look up words on the fly. Just hover the pointer over an unfamiliar word and you will see its translation in a pop-up window. Only 2 weeks - great experiment! Any user can buy lifetime license for any price.
Main changes list:
* The main window's search function now supports wildcards, which is useful for solving crosswords and playing other word-based games. For example for word "he?m*t" you get list of words: he might, helmut, hermit, helmet, he must
* Now user can create his own dictionaries (adding, deleting and editing)
* Demonstration of pop-up translation is accelerated
* Tool "Text translation" is accelerated
* Work with MS Office applications is improved.
* Work with Babylon dictionaries (BGL) is improved
* Settings window interface is renewed
* Translate words in any applications by just moving the pointer over them
* Full text translation
* Support for most widely known online dictionary/translation services
* Lots of free dictionaries
* Translation Methods: translation from clipboard, drag-and-drop translation, manual input of queries in the main window, double-click translation of words in dictionary entries displayed in the main window
* Morphology support
* Built-in utility for easy creation of custom dictionaries
* Words Quiz (a game for easy learning of new words)
* Multilingual user interface
Pricing and Availability:
Only 2 weeks left - great experiment! Any user can buy a lifetime license for TranslateIt! at any price.
Founded in 2002, TranslateIt! Team is a dynamically expanding software development company, focused on producing language software for home and corporate users. We build our success on the talent and experience of our developers and ideas of our clients who inspire and guide our work in bringing to life powerful capabilities and innovative software tools. Copyright (C) 2002-2011 TranslateIt!. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.