February 16, 2011 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Chiang Mai, Thailand - Mayan Software has proudly released "Bubble Breaker" for the Mac App Store. Now you can play one of the most classic game on your Mac, adding new features and game modes with the most crisp and gorgeous graphics available. Currently being featured as "New and Noteworthy" by Apple, Bubble Breaker has gain its recognition and popularity in the gaming community driving the game to the top 50 overall ranking in the Mac App Store.
Mayan Software has devoted to create a new twist on the classic game that many have enjoyed to be extremely beautiful and more exciting. Prior to its release on the Mac App Store, Bubble Breaker was awarded as a Top Download application from Intel Thailand with its release on Intel AppUp Center. Now Mayan Software has bring the same amazing experience to the Mac App Store. Burst as many connected bubbles as you can, plan your moves wisely and push yourself to the top of the global leader board.
Bubble Breaker comes with 3 enjoyable game modes to suite any type of casual gamers
* Casual - Play along and pass each level by scoring as much as you can
* Classic - Test your skills on how much can you score with only one board of bubbles
* Zen - Be calm, take your time and rule the leader board
Bubble Breaker includes customizable features so you can enjoy Bubble Breaker the way you want to, among the features and options that are available are
* Full Screen or Windowed mode
* Crisp beautiful new graphics
* Global Leader Board and Local High Score
* Compare your Ranking with the rest of the world
* Relaxing Music and Sound Effects
* 14 Awesome Achievements
* Automatic Save and Resume
* Animated User Interface with cool special effects
* Designed to be relaxing and entertaining at the same time
* Mac Intel
* Requires OSX 10.6.6 or later
* 5.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bubble Breaker 1.0 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Mayan Software is a highly experienced independent game development company founded in 2007. Dedicated to initiate high quality games with passion, our goal is to fulfill the game community's with highest expectation and satisfaction. Copyright (C) 2007-2011 Mayan Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Intel and AppUp Center are registered trademarks of Intel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.