February 17, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Riga, Latvia - AB Dev today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Shark Logic 1.0, their new brain-teasing puzzle game for Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. In "Shark Logic", the goal is to eat all other fish on screen to complete the level. But it's not so easy - your shark can swim only up, down, left or right, and it cannot be stopped until it eats something. So you should eat all the fish one by one. The average time needed to complete level is about 3-5 minutes, so you can play this game anywhere and anytime, you don't need to spend hours playing it.
* iPhone/iPad universal app
* Difficulty from "Low" to "Extreme" - for all ages
* More than 30000 unique levels
* Game Center enabled - complete levels to receive points. More difficult level* more points
* Funny cartoonish animated graphics
* Great sound and music (can be turned off)
* You can watch level solution if you can't finish it by yourself (but you will not receive any points for this level)
Game Music By:
* "Look to la Luna" by cdk is licensed under a Creative Commons license
* "sevenhundredbeats" by duncan_beattie is licensed under a Creative Commons license
* "Exurb" by Gurdonark is licensed under a Creative Commons license
* "Minimai" by Numbernaut is licensed under a Creative Commons license
* "Joachim - Instrumental" by St. Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons license
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 26.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shark Logic 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Love brain-teasing puzzles? You will love this game.
Located in Riga, Latvia, AB Dev is a small Latvian company founded in 2010 by Andrew Baigozin. AB Dev specifically focuses on iPhone and iPad application development. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 AB Dev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.