February 21, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - iOSMidi, in conjunction with Domestic Cat Software, are happy to announce that Midi Touch for iPad version 2.1 has been released on the App Store. Featuring all new graphics, new message types & advanced editing controls, this update makes it easier than ever to quickly create custom controllers for hardware & software. With SYSEX & NRPN/RPN support added, musicians now have greater flexibility and can control more hardware than ever.
Some of the features added 2.1:
* Native support for SYSEX strings with variables
* Native support for NRPN/RPN messages
* All new graphics & theme colors (14 in total)
* New 'tab' control to help organize controls onscreen
* Added support for editing multiple controls at once
* Cut/Copy/Paste added to editor
* Duplicate tool, make uniform size tool
* Nudge buttons to create pixel perfect designs
* Added support for accelerometer
* Controls can be resized to any size
* Performance improvements
* Various bug fixes
These new features build on an already powerful app, and now users control their older hardware such as the famous Roland TB-303 and Juno series synthesizers directly from their iPad using a wired connection. For testing compatible MIDI devices with the USB Camera Connection Kit, we encourage users to download the free tool Midi Monitor from the app store, also produced by iOSMidi.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Midi Touch 2.1 is $17.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Located in Melbourne, Australia, Domestic Cat Software produces high quality apps for Apples iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2011 Domestic Cat Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.