February 21, 2011 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - App Moments, the London-based developer of the popular Diet Butler-Daily Food Notifier Alarm with Virtual Fridge for iPhone and iPod touch app, has announced that, starting today, an upgraded release the Diet Butler app - Version 1.3 - will be available worldwide at the App Store for $0.99 USD.
Diet Butler provides users with the strength of a powerful dieting aid - in the form a hi-tech personal dieting assistant who is never more than a touch of the finger away - to help better organize and manage caloric input. Diet Butler is an easy-to-use, straightforward nutritional tool that yields real, steady results when it comes to achieving nutritional balance and serves to shield consumers from a powerful commercial dieting industry that is powered by, and profits from, outlandish and unproven dieting and weight-loss claims.
"Our goal is to keep making Diet Butler as good as it can be, because we know just how crucial it is to users in terms of helping them maintain better nutritional and overall health," said App Moments CEO Hussein Akindji. "Users of this product think of it as an important dieting tool and, in that regard, we've listened to what users have had to say and we've made some great improvements."
With the upgrade, Diet Butler 1.3 offers a veritable buffet of simple, practical and meaningful enhancements that will improve the overall ease-of-use and effectiveness of Diet Butler when it comes to helping users reach their optimum health. All of Diet Butler's features, new and existing, are meant to help users to stay away from empty, fad diets and adhere to a realistic, wholesome dieting plan that functions in real-time. Diet Butler 1.3 provides important user interaction through notifications, reminders, a Virtual Fridge and the ability to better organize and manage one's intake.
Diet Butler 1.3 New Features:
* Calendar section - Enhanced directional capabilities within the interface allows for simpler navigation throughout the days of the week and allows users to add foods to the calendar up to a month in advance.
* Nutritional Calculator - Diet Butler 1.3, which determines your ideal caloric intake based on a simple and standard physical equation, now supports US metric and imperial input options, in terms of height and weight (and pounds and inches), when formulating your ideal intake.
*Written help tutorial - Diet Butler 1.3 offers a written guide to help users better understand the full capabilities of the app.
* Improved graphics - Enhancement look and feel of the app display, including a welcome change in the visual background tone.
Existing Feature Highlights:
* Intake calendar: Diet Butler helps plot a virtual nutritional course for future intake; be it one day or one month in advance.
* Meals: Users can create a vast database of appropriate meals that meet Diet Butler's specs for recommended caloric intake.
* Recipe builder: Input health-optimizing recipes from a favorite cookbook or magazine.
* My Days: Essentially a 'favorites' tab, this function helps the user instantly call upon a healthy plan of action, whenever needed, for those days during which there is little time to plan.
* See Your Food (Virtual Fridge): By entering the virtual fridge, the user can instantly see what foods are available and/or recommended in order to better plan eating timelines and stay on top of eating patterns.
* Diet notifier: Push notifications inform the user when it is actually time to eat, acting as a pocket-sized dieting coach and motivator.
Compatible with iOS 4.1 and later versions, Diet Butler not only can notify the user when it is time to eat but also is able to suggest ideal foods, meals and recipes based on the contents of the user's Virtual Fridge.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 9.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diet Butler 1.3 is available worldwide for download through the App Store, in the Healthcare and Fitness category for the limited time price of just $0.99 USD.
App Moments is a London, UK-based software company specializing in a wide array of multimedia applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The mission at App Moments is in the name. App Moments aims to provide software that is of professional quality and intrinsically user-friendly enough to be used for the betterment of the customer; even if the usage of said application is confined to the random, available moments which comprise existence in a fast-paced and dynamic world. Copyright (C) 2011 App Moments. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.