February 19, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Extreme HD 1.1 for the iPad. Anger Management takes what is potentially the least infuriating game ever made (Pong) and turns it into some type of hellish nightmare. Seriously, M. Night Shyamalan could not make something more infuriating than this. This game will make you mad.
Do you have an anger problem? Here's a quick test to find out...
1) Do you ever launch into fits of rage when you realize you're out of birds and one of those smug $#&*%#^ green pigs is left?
2) Have you ever been convicted of assault in the second degree after watching your friend drop the dreaded q-bomb on a triple word score in Scrabble?
3) Does the sound of a little ninja's voice falling to his doom send pulses of rage through your system?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then congratulations you have a problem! Fortunately for you we here at Super Boise Studios have developed a game which will piss you off so much that you'll never get angry at any of those other games ever again!
You can thank us later!
* Gameplay that tests the limits of your sanity!
* Incredibly frustrating AI
* 2 player mode so you can get frustrated together!
* OpenFeint Integration
* Surprisingly lovely soundtrack
* A guest appearance by President Lincoln
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Anger Management Extreme HD 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Manhattan based Super Boise is chock full of grit and hell-bent on crafting the best slice of gaming your starved mind has ever tasted. They are constantly trying to find ways to inject more pure unadulterated awesomeness into every aspect of their games. Copyright (C) 2011 Super Boise. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.