February 23, 2011 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] Den Bosch, Netherlands - Supportware, developer of popular apps like My Football and WikiMe, has released My Football Pro Free for use on iPhone or iPod touch. With two popular football Apps already in their portfolio, Supportware now introduces a Free edition of My Football Pro.
Containing football data of over 800 leagues worldwide, My Football Pro Free is everything any football fan could need. And did we mention it's Free? With live match information, tables, and more! Previous editions of My Football have been limited to one year of data, but not anymore! Users now get data for an unlimited time. Follow your favourite teams as they play live matches, with directly updated information!
* England - Over 20 leagues
* Italy - Over 12 leagues
* Germany - Over 12 leagues
* Spain - Over 11 leagues
* Netherlands - Over 12 leagues
* France - Over 12 leagues
What does the free version of My Football Pro offer?
* Matches of this week and season
* Live results and automatic updates of live matches
* Minute of the game
* Match details (limited)
* Easy to manage your own league order
* Team details
* My Teams (favourites)
* Offline mode
* Advertisement banners
* League history, up to one century ago
Also have a look at the paid version of My Football Pro, with the following extra features:
* Line-up information
* Head to head data
* PUSH notifications for goals, enable them in the My Teams section. No limit to the number of teams
* Live scoring notification throughout the application
* Easier access to recently played and upcoming matches
* Player career stats
* English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 20.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Football Pro 2011 Free 1.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Supportware is a leading iPhone app developer located in the Netherlands. Since the introduction of the iTunes App Store in 2008, Supportware has been actively developing mobile apps. Supportware has developed apps for iPhone, iPod touch, Android and Windows Mobile. Copyright (C) 2011 Supportware. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.