June 23, 2008 in Publishing (F)
[prMac.com] Omaha, NE - Macware, a leading Mac software publisher, announced today the release of version 1.8.000 of its best selling Logo Design Studio Pro. The uniquely targeted logo design software brings together a full vector editor with pre-designed conceptual logo templates and objects, giving a creative jumpstart to any novice or professional looking to create a new identity or simply freshen their current look.
The new update to Logo Design Studio Pro now includes increased support for SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files; over 1300 pre-designed SVG objects that anyone can fully edit; a new browser that allows you to preview each SVG object in a variety of categories, the latest version of the Sparkle framework, and other minor bug fixes and application enhancements. Users can automatically download the new version of the application by selecting Check for Updates in the Logo Design Studio Pro menu. To download the new SVG objects (Logo Design Studio Pro must be installed), visit Macware Support.
With the growing demand for logos and identifying graphics in today's global market, Logo Design Studio Pro packages the powerful design process into a software program that anyone can use. For those needing a creative jumpstart, over 500 pre-designed logo templates and 1300 pre-designed SVG logo objects help drive your focus to a unique look that gets noticed. Professionals will find the flexible vector features an excellent resource for creating an unlimited number of new designs, along with the large assortment of fully editable SVG object samples...a major creative advantage that no other software application offers.
Core Features of Logo Design Studio Pro:
* Over 500 pre-designed logo templates and over 1300 pre-designed SVG logo objects to give you a starting point in your designs.
* Bezier editing shows adjustable nodes you can use to change the look of shapes, text and curves.
* Powerful Boolean operations allow you to quickly create complex new shapes by adding and subtracting shapes and text together.
* Over 100 creative filters give your logo designs a unique look using Apple's Core Imaging Technology.
* Dynamically add text as an outline of any line or shape, or fill a shape with text.
* The Bezier pen automatically smoothes choppy freehand drawings to create a more natural look.
* Easy alignment tools make it simple to change the placement of individual parts of your logo.
* A Universal Binary application, built entirely in Cocoa for Mac users.
* And more...
Pricing and Availability:
Logo Design Studio Pro is now available in Apple retail stores, Staples, Fry's Electronics, Microcenter and other Mac software retailers; as well as online for an MSRP of $59.99. More information is available on the Macware website.
Macware, Inc. develops and publishes award-winning intuitive software designed for both the creative professional and home user. Launched in late 2003, Macware's extensive software line instantly generated wide appeal from Mac users who demand the best from the world's greatest personal computer. Fueled by successful partnerships within the Mac community and a growing retail presence for Mac software, Macware has achieved phenomenal growth, and captured leading positions in many Mac software categories reported by The NPD Group. Macware is a Summitsoft company. The company's headquarters and primary distribution center are both centrally located in Omaha, Nebraska. Macware products are available through major retailers in North America, as well as Australia, Japan, Europe and the United Kingdom.