February 25, 2011 in Medical (E)
[prMac.com] Stratford, Connecticut - Announcing that The New Medical Product Server, LLC, the developer of Medical Devices, has just released the latest update Medical Devices Pro 1.1 for iPad which let users access comprehensive information about medical devices from key manufacturers, and they allow manufacturers draw immediate attention to their latest products. The true genius behind this one of a kind app is that users can upload medical scans. Their images are converted on the fly, and downloadable to be viewed on their devices.
Medical Devices Pro Features Include:
* View and compare medical devices from key manufacturers
* Search products by category and medical specialty
* Read comments and product reviews for each device
* View detailed product information, features and benefits
* Devices are flagged with the appropriate FDA, CE or Investigational approvals.
* Wi-Fi and 3G connection between iPhone and mprodserver allows instant product updates
* User generated content - device manufacturers can upload products for instant iPhone user access. This is an innovative tool for all marketers
* Watch product videos
* Send to a friend or share new products and reviews on Facebook
* Works without an internet connection for remote access
Medical Devices Pro 1.1 pulls information from the medical device database on the mprodserver website, which is continuously updated. The app gives users immediate access to detailed information, customer reviews, and even videos about products from nearly every key medical device manufacturer.
Since the app automatically syncs with the website, manufacturers can quickly call attention to their latest products by uploading them to the mprodserver site (#1google ranked for "compare medical devices") once they're on the site, the products are immediately available through the iPhone and iPad apps.
The integrated DICOM viewer is an invaluable tool for radiologists and other medical professionals; especially those working in remote areas or undeveloped nations where high tech imaging equipment may not be available. Users upload imaging modalities, to the website and they are instantly viewable on mobile devices. Scans are also downloadable in PNG, GIF, JPEG or PDF format.
DICOM viewer features include:
* Modalities can be uploaded right from the mprodserver home page.
* Uploaded files convert on the fly and are placed in its own unique/ secure folder
* Images can then be immediately accessed on device with a secure user name and password
* Converted DICOM files are viewed as lossless variants of the JPEG format
* Tools include Zoom, Rotate, Brightness, CINE, Pan and Invert (Pro version only)
* Lists DICOM Tags in a readable format - can be edited anonymized and re-saved prior to device sync.
* Users can view shared DICOM studies. Registered users are able to send a shared link to colleagues via the online DICOM viewer. This study then becomes available for download on the shared parties iPad (Pro version only)
* DICOM Demo: Includes 3 pre-loaded demo studies! (Pro version only)
Users need to register a free account with the developer's website to get the full advantage of the Medical Devices apps. When users open their account, they get a unique user ID, and set permissions, so that only authorized parties can access private information. On the site, they can also manage their DICOM images and browse the Medical Devices database.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Medical Devices Pro 1.1 is only $14.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
The Mprodserver system sets the standard for comparative analysis of leading and innovative medical devices. The website and apps are specifically designed for use within fast paced clinical environments. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.