February 28, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - The Goal Achiever team has long-term plans to regularly improve the iPhone app and ensure their user community is continually inspired to achieve their life changing goals. Goal Achiever featured several times on the U.S and Australian Appstore over the New Year and the Goal Achiever community has grown rapidly. This success has driven valuable user feedback and forms the basis of the apps future updates. The latest update 1.1.2 is now available for download.
In the latest update the Goal Affirmation slideshow has been improved to make the user's goals come alive. To improve goal planning, goals and goal steps are now automatically ordered for review by their target dates. Combined with the innovative Goal Timeline, Goal Steps, and Goal Sharing via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail, this new update continues to ensure Goal Achiever is a truly inspiring, practical and life changing application.
Goal Achiever users have a comprehensive goal management application that allows them to:
* Create a personal goal affirmation slideshow using their goal photos and favorite song from their iPod collection
* View the slideshow weekly daily or as often as they like to further inspire them to achieve their goals
* Share their goals with friends and family via facebook, twitter or e-mail
* Review their goals and their progress achieving them, using the intuitive goal timeline and goal list
* Capture goal motivations in the new Goal details section
* Manage goals using categories including, career, education, travel, family, health and fitness and New Year Resolution
* Set the goal start date and target date and capture a status to help manage goals over time
* Break the goal into achievable steps
Erryn McRae I.T consultant and Goal Achiever co-creator commented, "It is fantastic that Goal Achiever has been featured on the Appstore and to receive such positive feedback from Goal Achiever users. We have a long-term commitment to listening to our users feedback and improving Goal Achiever activities with regular updates. The aim of this update is to ensue that users continue to stay on track and are focused on what they set out to achieve. When the improved functions are combined with the Goal Timeline and Goal Sharing, Goal Achiever continues to be a very powerful Goal and life planning application that they will use all the time."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and availability:
Goal Achiever 1.1.2 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent appstore adjusted amount in other currencies) and is available exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Melbourne, Australia, Appsymmetry is a technology, design and innovation studio, that embraces mobile technology and its potential to improve the way the world lives. Appsymmetry uses functional and intuitive design to develop innovative and useful applications for leading mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Appsymmetry. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.