March 5, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - 99Games, developer and publisher of iPhone, iPad and Mac games, is pleased to announce the release of WordsWorth HD 1.0 for the iPad. The game requires players to link letters to form words on a honeycomb structure. The longer the word, the higher the points earned. WordsWorth for iPhone was one of the first word games to hit the App Store and offered a lot of customization options that a player can choose from. The game has over 50,000 players across the globe.
"WordsWorth HD 1.0 is definitely going to be amongst the most enjoyable word games on the iPad delighting word game lovers.", said Anila Andrade of 99Games. " Its such a gripping game that it will surely turn into a favorite of spelling bees."
Key features of the game include:
* Play alone or with your friends
* Play in Classic, Timed or Tumble mode
* Use Special tile hints to gain more points
* Choose from 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 and 8x8 grids
* Supports official Scrabble word lists - TWL/SOWPODS
* Unique rating system to rate the relative skills of players
* Check meaning of words formed and expand your vocabulary
* Supports Game Center achievements and leaderboard
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 13.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WordsWorth HD 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
India based 99Games is all about creating fun, exciting and engaging games for the iPhone, iPad and Mac. In a short span of time, 99Games has released many successful titles on these platforms. 99Games loves gaming and believe in creating games that will be cherished by generations together. Copyright (C) 2011 99Games Online Pvt. Ltd.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.