March 3, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Porto, Portugal - AppRanks is a one-of-a-kind application, allowing you to understand the movements and trends of the App Market. This free app is a real-time platform that provides users with relevant monitoring tools, analytics and charts. AppRanks is connected directly to the Apple App Store, giving you data from 90 different markets in one place.
This app gives you information on the top 200 positions, including information on top grossing, top paid, and top free apps. AppRanks offers you subscriptions enabling multiple alerts, follow multiple apps at once and have access to advanced information in simply two clicks. Envision this application as the "stock market" for apps, giving you:
* In-depth information about the latest status of apps in the iTunes market
* Information about the most popular and successful apps to ensure satisfaction in your purchase
* Tracking of apps and their competitors to watch their movements in the market
* Access to extensive statistics regarding the app market
Within AppRanks, you are able to:
* Update yourself with News, learning which apps are considered a worldwide success
* Create alerts for specific apps, regarding movements in rank for all markets
* View activity of a certain market, filtering by genre, country and device to show trends within the past week
* Review the highs and lows of an app with detailed graphs in all markets
* Choose up to 5 different apps to compare, using graphs to measure the previous 30 days of activity
* Understand the popularity of a certain app in a specific market or ALL markets
Pricing and Availability:
AppRanks offers a free membership, allowing access to all functions on a small scale. Basic, Standard, Professional and Premium subscriptions allow for wider flexibility within the app, ranging from $2.99-$19.99 (USD). Available in the Business category in iTunes.
Based in Porto, Portugal, AppGeneration Software specializes in software development and editorial content to provide a unique experience centered on smartphones and tablets. NPolls, a subsidiary of AppGeneration founded by Eduardo Carqueja, is a company that specializes in research using mobile devices as the main interface. Copyright (C) 2011 AppGeneration Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.